Nomination Deadline: 2017 Election
In accordance with Section 4:17 of the By-Laws of the Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce, the Board of Directors has approved the following slate of nominees to fill (4) four positions open for the 2017-2020 term.
- Dr. Andrew Dean – Lakehead University
- Greg Holden – Marriott’s TownePlace Suites
- Myles Kuharski – Gillons Insurance Brokers Ltd.
- Nathan Lawrence – Dominion Lending Centers Lakehead Financial
- Mark Mikulasik – Weilers
- Aileen Pajunen – Goldcorp Musselwhite Mine
- Suzanne Tighe – Nurse Next Door
The general membership may exercise their option to nominate additional members who would then stand for election against the above listed individuals for one of the four positions.
Additional nominations, which must be consented to in writing, must be supported in writing by not less than ten other members in good standing. Nominations must be received in the Chamber office by Thursday, August 31, 2017. Please contact the Chamber office for an official nomination form.
Upon approval of the final slate of candidates following the August 31 deadline, official ballots will be sent by post mail to each voting Member. Please watch for your ballot in early September. The Election will conclude on September 30, 2017.
If you have any questions, please call the Chamber office at 624-2626.