Call for Candidates:TBIAA Inc. Board - Chamber Representative
The Thunder Bay Chamber is now accepting expressions of interest for candidates for consideration by the Thunder Bay International Airports Authority Board of Directors for a three-year term to expire October 1, 2024. All interested candidates must be a Member in Good Standing with the Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce.
The Chamber is looking for a candidate that has:
- A high level of knowledge about the local business community
- A strong professional network to realize business opportunities for the airport
- Leadership experience on previous boards, particularly those using the Carver Policy Governance model, since the Airport Authority uses the Carver model
- Strong ties to the Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce, preference will be given to a past or current Board member.
- In keeping with Chamber Board term limit policies (6 years), successful representatives to the TBIAA may be approached to apply for a second three-year term. A third consecutive three-year term application will only be considered if the individual is acting as Chair or First Vice Chair for the TBIAA board.
Please forward expressions of interest and resumes to the Thunder Bay Chamber, Attn: Charla Robinson, President
- By mail to: 34 Cumberland St N, Suite 702, P7A 4L3, or
- Email: email@example.com
The deadline to receive applications is Friday, July 30, 2021 at 4 pm. For questions or additional information, please call Charla at 624-2620
View News by Topic
FedNor is now accepting applications from eligible Northern Ontario applicants for the Jobs and Growth Fund. The Jobs and Growth Fund provides funding to businesses and organizations to help create jobs and position local economies for long-term growth. Nationally,...
With the recently announced Canada Recovery Hiring Program (CRHP), hard-hit businesses will be able to hire the workers they need to recover as local economies reopen. The CRHP supports payroll as businesses grow, whether it’s related to hiring staff, increasing...
FedNor is now accepting applications from eligible Northern Ontario applicants for the Tourism Relief Fund. The Tourism Relief Fund is designed to help tourism businesses and organizations adapt their operations to meet public health requirements while investing in...
The Ontario government is moving the province into Step Three of the Roadmap to Reopen at 12:01 a.m. on Friday, July 16, 2021. Step Three of the Roadmap focuses on the resumption of additional indoor services with larger numbers of people and restrictions in place....