Notice to Members: Slate Approved for Board Election
In accordance with Section 4:17 of the By-Laws of the Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce, the Board of Directors has approved the following slate of nominees to fill (4) four positions open for the 2021-2024 term.
- Anne Antenucci,The Salvation Army Journey to Life Centre
- Brian Brescia, Northern Credit Union
- Lanie Cerasuolo, Copperfin Credit Union Ltd.
- Jamie Crozier, Thunder Bay Hydraulics Inc.
- Ryan Gagnon, Jones & Associates Insurance
- Robert Habjan, de Bakker & de Bakker Lawyers
- Tara Hum, Buset LLP
- Maelyn Hurley, Goods & Co. Market
- Syed Kabir, Italian Cultural Centre
- Will Langlois, Copperfin Credit Union
- Rob Mozzon, MNP LLP
- Christa Pelletier, Pelletier’s Autobody & Powder Coating
- Jason Thompson, Superior Strategies Inc.
The general membership may exercise their option to nominate additional members who would then stand for election against the above listed individuals for one of the four positions.
Additional nominations, which must be consented to in writing, must be submitted with 10 signatures of ten other members in good standing. Additional nominations must be received in the Chamber office by Tuesday, August 31, 2021. Please contact the Chamber office for an official nomination form for signatures.
If you have any questions, please contact us: email@example.com.
* * * *
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A DIRECTOR
- A Board Director must be willing to assume an active, enthusiastic and positive attitude towards the principles and program of the Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce.
- A Board Director will actively represent and promote the Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce and our community in all areas of business and service as directed by the Chamber’s Mission Statement.
- A Board Director must attend the monthly Board of Directors meetings held on the second Tuesday of each month (excluding July and August).
View News by Topic
Today the government released the regulations and guidance for businesses and organizations to support them in implementing proof of vaccination requirements, which take effect on September 22, 2021. Requiring proof of vaccination will help increase vaccination rates,...
Check your inboxes! E-ballots will be sent to the designated voting rep for each of our Member organizations on Wednesday, September 15th. You'll have until September 30th to make your decision and follow your voting link to cast your ballot. Didn't receive yours? ...
We’re very pleased to be working once again in partnership with the Anishnawbe Business Professional Association and media partner NetNewsledger.com to host a Candidates’ Forum on business and social issues for Thunder Bay Superior North and Thunder Bay Rainy River Districts.
Due to the ongoing public health concerns, this year’s debate will be not be open to to the public, but will be shared on our channels September 9th & 10th at 5pm.
The COVID-19 Worker Income Protection Benefit paid infectious disease emergency leave was originally set to end September 25, 2021. It will now continue until December 31, 2021. The COVID-19 Worker Income Protection Benefit (WIPB) includes: • up to three days of paid...