The Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce continues to monitor and assess new developments pertaining to COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
- March After Business (March 18) has been postponed until further notice.
- 100 People Who Care – First-Quarter Meeting (March 18) will be held virtually; tune in via Facebook Live on our Page at 5:30pm on Wednesday, March 18.
- Leaders Luncheon: City Hall Edition (March 26) has been postponed until further notice.
- Lunch & Learn – Combating Cyber Crime (March 31) has been postponed until May, please stay tuned for details.
- Business Awards Gala (April 18) has been postponed until October, please stay tuned for details.
Please stay tuned for further information regarding our Business Awards of Excellence on April 18th and Leadercast 2020: Positive Disruption on May 7th. At this time no decision has been made regarding these events.
Please note your Chamber office will remain open, operating under regular business hours (8:30 am – 4:30 pm). The Chamber’s staff have been offered a voluntary work from home option and can be reached by phone or email to continue serving our members; front desk staff remain in place.