What is the Chamber of Commerce?
Your Chamber of Commerce is an action agency designed to meet business community needs. It is a voluntary organization of individuals and businesses that join together to advance the commercial, financial, and civic interests of our community. It is a public relations vehicle, a legislative monitor at the local, provincial and federal levels of government, an information bureau, and a research and promotion medium
What can the Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce do for your Business?
• Connect your business to the community
• Find solutions to concerns of the business person
• Advocate an intelligent business opinion regarding municipal, provincial and national issues
• Promotes business and community growth and development
• Communicates programs and decision-making in Chamber issues to the
membership and community
• Provides discounts in Banking, Advertising, Cell phone and Long Distance
• Chamber Group Insurance Rates