Call for Candidates:TBIAA Inc. Board - Chamber Representative
The Chamber is looking for a candidate that has:
- A high level of knowledge about the local business community
- A strong professional network to realize business opportunities for the airport
- Leadership experience on previous boards, particularly those using the Carver Policy Governance model, since the Airport Authority uses the Carver model
- Strong ties to the Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce, preference will be given to a past or current Board member.
- In keeping with Chamber Board term limit policies (6 years), successful representatives to the TBIAA may be approached to apply for a second three-year term. A third consecutive three-year term application will only be considered if the individual is acting as Chair or First Vice Chair for the TBIAA board.
Please forward expressions of interest and resumes to the Thunder Bay Chamber, Attn: Charla Robinson, President
- By mail to: 34 Cumberland St N, Suite 702, P7A 4L3, fax: 622-7752 or
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline to receive applications is Friday, February 28th at 4 pm. For questions or additional information, please call the Chamber at 624-2626.
View News by Topic
Canadians all want to return to a semblance of normal as quickly as possible, and for many, that includes going back to the office. The nature of work has changed significantly in the last 18 months however, and our workplaces need to adapt quickly. The Canadian...
2.4 Million free rapid tests kits helping small business stay open and keep employees and their families safe through the help of local chambers of commerce and boards of trade
Based on the provincewide vaccination rate and continuing improvements in key public health and health system indicators, the Ontario government, in consultation with the Chief Medical Officer of Health, will move the province into Step One of its Roadmap to Reopen at...