Call for Candidates:TBIAA Inc. Board - Chamber Representative
The Chamber is looking for a candidate that has:
- A high level of knowledge about the local business community
- A strong professional network to realize business opportunities for the airport
- Leadership experience on previous boards, particularly those using the Carver Policy Governance model, since the Airport Authority uses the Carver model
- Strong ties to the Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce, preference will be given to a past or current Board member.
- In keeping with Chamber Board term limit policies (6 years), successful representatives to the TBIAA may be approached to apply for a second three-year term. A third consecutive three-year term application will only be considered if the individual is acting as Chair or First Vice Chair for the TBIAA board.
Please forward expressions of interest and resumes to the Thunder Bay Chamber, Attn: Charla Robinson, President
- By mail to: 34 Cumberland St N, Suite 702, P7A 4L3, fax: 622-7752 or
- Email: email@example.com
The deadline to receive applications is Friday, February 28th at 4 pm. For questions or additional information, please call the Chamber at 624-2626.
View News by Topic
Today the government released the regulations and guidance for businesses and organizations to support them in implementing proof of vaccination requirements, which take effect on September 22, 2021. Requiring proof of vaccination will help increase vaccination rates,...
Check your inboxes! E-ballots will be sent to the designated voting rep for each of our Member organizations on Wednesday, September 15th. You'll have until September 30th to make your decision and follow your voting link to cast your ballot. Didn't receive yours? ...
We’re very pleased to be working once again in partnership with the Anishnawbe Business Professional Association and media partner NetNewsledger.com to host a Candidates’ Forum on business and social issues for Thunder Bay Superior North and Thunder Bay Rainy River Districts.
Due to the ongoing public health concerns, this year’s debate will be not be open to to the public, but will be shared on our channels September 9th & 10th at 5pm.
The COVID-19 Worker Income Protection Benefit paid infectious disease emergency leave was originally set to end September 25, 2021. It will now continue until December 31, 2021. The COVID-19 Worker Income Protection Benefit (WIPB) includes: • up to three days of paid...