Request For ProposalBusiness Awards Host Venue
The Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce is accepting proposals to host the Business Awards Gala in 2019 and 2020.
The preferred dates are:
- Saturday, April 6, 2019 or Saturday, April 13, 2019
- Saturday, April 4, 2020 or Saturday, April 11, 2020
Gourmet four-course, sit-down dinner for approximately 400 people that includes:
- First Course: appetizer or salad that is in place at commencement of program
- Second Course: soup/salad
- Main Course: beef or chicken, starch and vegetable
- Desert: on table and used as centerpiece throughout event
- Coffee & Tea
- Assorted breads
- The host venue agrees to sponsor a Champagne Reception
- Cash bar
- Access to room 24 hours in advance of event for audio/video set up
- All necessary labour required for room setup and service
- Special dietary requirements will be addressed as needed
We welcome creative suggestions and recommendations that will complement the success of the event.
Please forward your proposal including complete pricing to Charla Robinson, President by email: firstname.lastname@example.org Proposals will only be accepted from Chamber members and will be received until Friday, August 17, 2018. The lowest or any tender will not necessarily be accepted.
Thank you for your time in reviewing this request. Please call Charla with any questions or concerns at 624-2626.
Filter News by Topic
View News by Topic
This week, the Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce and Ontario Chamber of Commerce (OCC) released their third annual Ontario Economic Report (OER). Through the Business Confidence Survey, the Business Prosperity Index, and the Economic Outlook, this report presents a candid look at private sector sentiment and opportunities for economic growth for the year ahead.read more
KGS Group is an employee-owned engineering firm with a history of leading the planning, design and management of significant public and private projects across Canada and internationally.read more
New resources from the Canadian Chamber of Commerce have been added to our resource archive for Workplace Mental Health.read more
On February 7, 2019, the Thunder Bay Chamber sent a letter to the Ontario government about the importance of a balanced approach between a healthy environment and a healthy economy.read more