Request For ProposalBusiness Awards Host Venue
The Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce is accepting proposals to host the Business Awards Gala in 2019 and 2020.
The preferred dates are:
- Saturday, April 6, 2019 or Saturday, April 13, 2019
- Saturday, April 4, 2020 or Saturday, April 11, 2020
Gourmet four-course, sit-down dinner for approximately 400 people that includes:
- First Course: appetizer or salad that is in place at commencement of program
- Second Course: soup/salad
- Main Course: beef or chicken, starch and vegetable
- Desert: on table and used as centerpiece throughout event
- Coffee & Tea
- Assorted breads
- The host venue agrees to sponsor a Champagne Reception
- Cash bar
- Access to room 24 hours in advance of event for audio/video set up
- All necessary labour required for room setup and service
- Special dietary requirements will be addressed as needed
We welcome creative suggestions and recommendations that will complement the success of the event.
Please forward your proposal including complete pricing to Charla Robinson, President by email: email@example.com Proposals will only be accepted from Chamber members and will be received until Friday, August 17, 2018. The lowest or any tender will not necessarily be accepted.
Thank you for your time in reviewing this request. Please call Charla with any questions or concerns at 624-2626.
Filter News by Topic
View News by Topic
Today the government released the regulations and guidance for businesses and organizations to support them in implementing proof of vaccination requirements, which take effect on September 22, 2021. Requiring proof of vaccination will help increase vaccination rates,...
Check your inboxes! E-ballots will be sent to the designated voting rep for each of our Member organizations on Wednesday, September 15th. You'll have until September 30th to make your decision and follow your voting link to cast your ballot. Didn't receive yours? ...
We’re very pleased to be working once again in partnership with the Anishnawbe Business Professional Association and media partner NetNewsledger.com to host a Candidates’ Forum on business and social issues for Thunder Bay Superior North and Thunder Bay Rainy River Districts.
Due to the ongoing public health concerns, this year’s debate will be not be open to to the public, but will be shared on our channels September 9th & 10th at 5pm.
The COVID-19 Worker Income Protection Benefit paid infectious disease emergency leave was originally set to end September 25, 2021. It will now continue until December 31, 2021. The COVID-19 Worker Income Protection Benefit (WIPB) includes: • up to three days of paid...