Request For ProposalBusiness Awards Host Venue
The Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce is accepting proposals to host the Business Awards Gala in 2019 and 2020.
The preferred dates are:
- Saturday, April 6, 2019 or Saturday, April 13, 2019
- Saturday, April 4, 2020 or Saturday, April 11, 2020
Gourmet four-course, sit-down dinner for approximately 400 people that includes:
- First Course: appetizer or salad that is in place at commencement of program
- Second Course: soup/salad
- Main Course: beef or chicken, starch and vegetable
- Desert: on table and used as centerpiece throughout event
- Coffee & Tea
- Assorted breads
- The host venue agrees to sponsor a Champagne Reception
- Cash bar
- Access to room 24 hours in advance of event for audio/video set up
- All necessary labour required for room setup and service
- Special dietary requirements will be addressed as needed
We welcome creative suggestions and recommendations that will complement the success of the event.
Please forward your proposal including complete pricing to Charla Robinson, President by email: email@example.com Proposals will only be accepted from Chamber members and will be received until Friday, August 17, 2018. The lowest or any tender will not necessarily be accepted.
Thank you for your time in reviewing this request. Please call Charla with any questions or concerns at 624-2626.
Filter News by Topic
View News by Topic
In April the Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce, the Thunder Bay CEDC, North Superior Workforce Planning Board and Northern Policy Institute (NPI) launched a series of surveys to assess the effects of COVID-19 on businesses in the Thunder Bay District. The survey is open for the August intake until August 14.
Ontario Implementing Additional Measures at Bars and Restaurants to Help Limit the Spread of COVID-19
The Ontario government, in consultation with the Associate Chief Medical Officer of Health, has amended orders O. Reg 364/20: Rules for Areas in Stage 3 and O. Reg. 263/20: Rules for Areas in Stage 2, under the Reopening Ontario (A Flexible Response to COVID-19) Act,...
The Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce is proud to be part of Canada United, a national movement to support local businesses in communities across the country. As part of the movement, RBC has brought together more than 50 of Canada’s leading brands, Business Associations, and the national Chamber network to rally Canadians to “show local some love” by buying, dining and shopping local.
Finance Minister Bill Morneau has announced proposed changes to the Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS) that, if approved, will take place effective July 5th. The proposal would: Extend the CEWS until December 19, 2020, including redesigned program details until...