Request For ProposalBusiness Awards Host Venue
The Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce is accepting proposals to host the Business Awards Gala in 2019 and 2020.
The preferred dates are:
- Saturday, April 6, 2019 or Saturday, April 13, 2019
- Saturday, April 4, 2020 or Saturday, April 11, 2020
Gourmet four-course, sit-down dinner for approximately 400 people that includes:
- First Course: appetizer or salad that is in place at commencement of program
- Second Course: soup/salad
- Main Course: beef or chicken, starch and vegetable
- Desert: on table and used as centerpiece throughout event
- Coffee & Tea
- Assorted breads
- The host venue agrees to sponsor a Champagne Reception
- Cash bar
- Access to room 24 hours in advance of event for audio/video set up
- All necessary labour required for room setup and service
- Special dietary requirements will be addressed as needed
We welcome creative suggestions and recommendations that will complement the success of the event.
Please forward your proposal including complete pricing to Charla Robinson, President by email: firstname.lastname@example.org Proposals will only be accepted from Chamber members and will be received until Friday, August 17, 2018. The lowest or any tender will not necessarily be accepted.
Thank you for your time in reviewing this request. Please call Charla with any questions or concerns at 624-2626.
Filter News by Topic
View News by Topic
Charla responds to the new Mayor’s inaugural speech.read more
Read on for this month’s Good News including Westfort Foods, Hardy Giles Consulting and more.read more
The Canadian Chamber of Commerce’ annual Crystal Ball Report lays out what the CCC learned over the course of last year about the environment businesses expect to be operating in throughout 2019 and the implications that has for policy-makers and business leaders. Read it here!read more
Press Release: Long-Term Transportation Plan Needed To Address Northern Ontario’s Transportation Needs
This week, the Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce and the Ontario Chamber of Commerce (OCC) released Moving Forward: A Strategic Approach to Ontario’s Transportation Needs, a policy report calling on the Ontario Government to develop a Long-Term Transportation Plan that can deliver a strategy for better managing the province’s interconnected transportation assets and serving the needs of Ontario businesses and residents.read more