Request For ProposalBusiness Awards Host Venue
The Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce is accepting proposals to host the Business Awards Gala in 2019 and 2020.
The preferred dates are:
- Saturday, April 6, 2019 or Saturday, April 13, 2019
- Saturday, April 4, 2020 or Saturday, April 11, 2020
Gourmet four-course, sit-down dinner for approximately 400 people that includes:
- First Course: appetizer or salad that is in place at commencement of program
- Second Course: soup/salad
- Main Course: beef or chicken, starch and vegetable
- Desert: on table and used as centerpiece throughout event
- Coffee & Tea
- Assorted breads
- The host venue agrees to sponsor a Champagne Reception
- Cash bar
- Access to room 24 hours in advance of event for audio/video set up
- All necessary labour required for room setup and service
- Special dietary requirements will be addressed as needed
We welcome creative suggestions and recommendations that will complement the success of the event.
Please forward your proposal including complete pricing to Charla Robinson, President by email: email@example.com Proposals will only be accepted from Chamber members and will be received until Friday, August 17, 2018. The lowest or any tender will not necessarily be accepted.
Thank you for your time in reviewing this request. Please call Charla with any questions or concerns at 624-2626.
Filter News by Topic
View News by Topic
Candidate responses to the City of Opportunity survey are now available for review.read more
Read the October eNewsletter Confederation College is proud to announce that the Tourism-Travel and Eco-Adventure program has earned SMART + Premium accreditation from Tourism HR Canada. The program is among a select few to receive this national...read more
Nominations for the 25th Annual Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce Business Excellence Awards are now OPEN! Nominations are being accepted in 12 categories including two new awards: Young Entrepreneur of the Year and Clean, Green & Beautiful. The Young...read more
Over the past 5 weeks, we have reached out to Candidates to educate them about our City of Opportunity platform and to ask them to ‘say yes’ to our recommendations. The response has been extremely positive…read more