Request For ProposalBusiness Awards Host Venue
The Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce is accepting proposals to host the Business Awards Gala in 2019 and 2020.
The preferred dates are:
- Saturday, April 6, 2019 or Saturday, April 13, 2019
- Saturday, April 4, 2020 or Saturday, April 11, 2020
Gourmet four-course, sit-down dinner for approximately 400 people that includes:
- First Course: appetizer or salad that is in place at commencement of program
- Second Course: soup/salad
- Main Course: beef or chicken, starch and vegetable
- Desert: on table and used as centerpiece throughout event
- Coffee & Tea
- Assorted breads
- The host venue agrees to sponsor a Champagne Reception
- Cash bar
- Access to room 24 hours in advance of event for audio/video set up
- All necessary labour required for room setup and service
- Special dietary requirements will be addressed as needed
We welcome creative suggestions and recommendations that will complement the success of the event.
Please forward your proposal including complete pricing to Charla Robinson, President by email: firstname.lastname@example.org Proposals will only be accepted from Chamber members and will be received until Friday, August 17, 2018. The lowest or any tender will not necessarily be accepted.
Thank you for your time in reviewing this request. Please call Charla with any questions or concerns at 624-2626.
Filter News by Topic
View News by Topic
Under the City’s Procedural By-law, the Chamber of Commerce is not eligible to make a further deputation on the above By-Law during the October 7, 2019 meeting. As such, this letter outlines the Chamber’s on-going concerns with the proposed by-law…read more
THUNDER BAY, ON: SEPTEMBER 27, 2019 – Delegates for the Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce have recently returned from successful meetings at the Canadian Chamber of Commerce (CCC) in Saint John, NB. A key focus of the conference was the debate of 76...read more
Our Members are amazing! This month’s Good News mentions URide, Thunder Bay Ventures, Eat Local Pizza and the Kitchen Nook / Finnish Bookstore. Read on and see if you missed any of these great stories…read more