Request For ProposalBusiness Awards Host Venue
The Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce is accepting proposals to host the Business Awards Gala in 2019 and 2020.
The preferred dates are:
- Saturday, April 6, 2019 or Saturday, April 13, 2019
- Saturday, April 4, 2020 or Saturday, April 11, 2020
Gourmet four-course, sit-down dinner for approximately 400 people that includes:
- First Course: appetizer or salad that is in place at commencement of program
- Second Course: soup/salad
- Main Course: beef or chicken, starch and vegetable
- Desert: on table and used as centerpiece throughout event
- Coffee & Tea
- Assorted breads
- The host venue agrees to sponsor a Champagne Reception
- Cash bar
- Access to room 24 hours in advance of event for audio/video set up
- All necessary labour required for room setup and service
- Special dietary requirements will be addressed as needed
We welcome creative suggestions and recommendations that will complement the success of the event.
Please forward your proposal including complete pricing to Charla Robinson, President by email: firstname.lastname@example.org Proposals will only be accepted from Chamber members and will be received until Friday, August 17, 2018. The lowest or any tender will not necessarily be accepted.
Thank you for your time in reviewing this request. Please call Charla with any questions or concerns at 624-2626.
Filter News by Topic
View News by Topic
The Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce welcomes this opportunity to provide our feedback on the One City, All Together 2019-2022 Strategic Plan. We commend Council on recognizing the importance of a guiding document that outlines strategic directions for this four-year term of Council.read more
On Friday June 14, the Ministry of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada announced today that eleven rural and northern communities, including Thunder Bay, have been selected as part of the new Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot…read more
The Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce the winners of the 2019 Chamber of Commerce scholarships: Michelle Pocion and Kaitlyn Barr of St. Ignatius High School.read more
Our airport is more than just a well-oiled machine moving people between the ground and the air; it’s also an ambassador offering our visitors gracious first impressions and pleasant last experiences of Thunder Bay. Our airport is a rain-maker, cultivating partnerships that bring more business to the city.
Our airport is also a customer that, with an international delivery system literally stopping outside its doors, chooses over and over again to shop local. Read about our amazing airport at choosetbayfirst.com.read more