Request For ProposalBusiness Awards Host Venue
The Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce is accepting proposals to host the Business Awards Gala in 2019 and 2020.
The preferred dates are:
- Saturday, April 6, 2019 or Saturday, April 13, 2019
- Saturday, April 4, 2020 or Saturday, April 11, 2020
Gourmet four-course, sit-down dinner for approximately 400 people that includes:
- First Course: appetizer or salad that is in place at commencement of program
- Second Course: soup/salad
- Main Course: beef or chicken, starch and vegetable
- Desert: on table and used as centerpiece throughout event
- Coffee & Tea
- Assorted breads
- The host venue agrees to sponsor a Champagne Reception
- Cash bar
- Access to room 24 hours in advance of event for audio/video set up
- All necessary labour required for room setup and service
- Special dietary requirements will be addressed as needed
We welcome creative suggestions and recommendations that will complement the success of the event.
Please forward your proposal including complete pricing to Charla Robinson, President by email: firstname.lastname@example.org Proposals will only be accepted from Chamber members and will be received until Friday, August 17, 2018. The lowest or any tender will not necessarily be accepted.
Thank you for your time in reviewing this request. Please call Charla with any questions or concerns at 624-2626.
Filter News by Topic
View News by Topic
The Thunder Bay Chamber’s Nominating Committee is seeking nominations from members to serve on the Chamber Board of Directors for a three year term, commencing November 1, 2020….
Small Business Relief Fund Grant Program When COVID-19 struck Canada, businesses of all sizes were affected. Small businesses were hit particularly hard. Small businesses are the faces of our communities and neighbourhoods. Canadians everywhere have been supporting...
Business Resilience Service Now Open Small to medium-sized businesses, not-for-profit organizations and charities are among those most impacted by the current pandemic and will now have direct access to a network of qualified business advisors to help guide them...