The Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce offers two $500 scholarships each year to secondary school graduates from Thunder Bay intending to attend a post-secondary institution in Thunder Bay.
All candidates must be secondary school graduates from Thunder Bay planning to attend a post-secondary institution in Thunder Bay the following school year in a business-related program, or with intentions of business ownership.
- Financial need is not a consideration.
- Information will be held in confidence.
- Applications must be received in the Chamber offices by May 7.
- The judges will consider all applications
- An interview will be required for successful finalists.
Together, we are the catalyst for a stronger business community.
To be recognized as Thunder Bay’s leading business organization, providing maximum opportunity to its members and advocating for business and community health, growth and economic prosperity.