The Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce offers two $500 scholarships each year to secondary school graduates from Thunder Bay intending to attend a post-secondary institution in Thunder Bay.
All candidates must be secondary school graduates from Thunder Bay planning to attend a post-secondary institution in Thunder Bay the following school year in a business-related program.
- Financial need is not a consideration.
- Information will be held in confidence.
- Applications must be received in the Chamber offices by May 1.
- The judges will consider all applications.
- An interview will be required for successful finalists.
In addition to the info in the form below, you’ll be required to upload:
- Current transcript including current school year’s Semester 1 marks.
- A letter of reference from a community member (for example: teacher, volunteer coordinator or sports coach) which speaks to the engagement and commitment you’ve demonstrated under their supervision.
For additional information, please call the Chamber office at (807) 624-2626.
Applications for 2020 have now closed. Please check back in early 2021 for our next intake.
The Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce the winners of the 2020 Chamber of Commerce scholarships: Deborah Banjaw and Chiara Zussino of St. Ignatius High School.
Together, we are the catalyst for a stronger business community.
To position business to grow and prosper together.