The Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce offers two $500 scholarships each year to secondary school graduates from Thunder Bay intending to attend a post-secondary institution in Thunder Bay.
All candidates must be secondary school graduates from Thunder Bay planning to attend a post-secondary institution in Thunder Bay the following school year in a business-related program.
- Financial need is not a consideration.
- Information will be held in confidence.
- Applications must be received in the Chamber offices by May 1.
- The judges will consider all applications.
- An interview will be required for successful finalists.
In addition to the info in the form below, you’ll be required to upload:
- Current transcript including current school year’s Semester 1 marks.
- A letter of reference from a community member (for example: teacher, volunteer coordinator or sports coach) which speaks to the engagement and commitment you’ve demonstrated under their supervision.
For additional information, please call the Chamber office at (807) 624-2626.
The Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce the winners of the 2020 Chamber of Commerce scholarships: Deborah Banjaw and Chiara Zussino of St. Ignatius High School.
Together, we are the catalyst for a stronger business community.
To position business to grow and prosper together.