The Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce is immediately hiring a summer student to act as Rapid Test Distribution Coordinator. This is a part-time position of 20-25 hours per week for May through August with the possibility of extension.
Charity EditionTuesday, August 11, 2020 | 12pm - 1pm
Tuesday, August 11, 2020
12pm – 1pm
(details will arrive in your registration confirmation email)
This is a Free Event for Charity Connect Members Only.
Join us for a Charity Edition Chamber YQT “Your Quarterly Training.”
This free event is for Charity Connect Members and aims to help Chamber charities better connect with the programs, events and communications opportunities we offer through the Charity Connect program.
This session will offer networking with other Charity Connect Members and a workshop that will cover key elements like:
- using the Member Centre:
- updating your enhanced Directory listing to best effect
- submitting your events and volunteer listings
- special features of your Charity Connect Membership
- eligibility for 100 People Who Care funds
- your free eBlast and Member Profile
- matching program
- our advocacy work during COVID
- group discussion about how we can work together to deliver community services under “the new normal”
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Chamber Events
Latest News at the Chamber
The Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce, in conjunction with the Ontario Chamber of Commerce, is expressing its support for a temporary paid sick program that is paid for by the government for the duration of the pandemic. “Workers need to be supported to stay home when...