Upcoming YQT Sessions:None yet scheduled.
About “Your Quarterly Training” Events
Join us in the Chamber Board Room to learn about your Chamber membership benefits at these FREE quarterly one-hour lunch meetings for Members only. We’ll cover:
- Affinity Program discounts, M2M (Member to Member) discounts and Group Travel
- how to use the online Member Information Centre and associated smart phone app
- making the most of networking events
- the #ChooseTBayFirst campaign
Space is limited for these free events, and they fill up fast. Register early to avoid disappointment.
Upcoming Chamber Events
The fourth annual Ontario Economic Report (OER), released today by the Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce and the Ontario Chamber of Commerce, reveals areas of opportunity where both business and government can focus to create an environment more conducive to small business success.
The Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce offers two $500 scholarships each year to secondary school graduates from Thunder Bay intending to attend a post-secondary institution in Thunder Bay. All candidates must be secondary school graduates from Thunder Bay planning to attend a post-secondary institution in Thunder Bay the following school year in a business-related program. Apply online here!
The current Ontario Energy Board (OEB) framework relating to cost eligibility and cost awards (the framework) makes stakeholder participation prohibitively expensive.
We had a busy year in 2019 and we’re so excited to tell you about it. In our Annual Report video, you’ll learn about the Chamber’s activities, including:
– Advocacy at the local, Provincial and Federal levels
– Engagement activities designed to connect our Members with each other and with the community
– Empowerment activities which help educate, strengthen and promote our Members
The Chamber is seeking candidates interested in serving as our representative on the Board of Directors of Thunder Bay International Airports Authority Inc.