Request For ProposalBusiness Awards Host Venue
The Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce is accepting proposals to host the Business Awards Gala in 2019 and 2020.
The preferred dates are:
- Saturday, April 6, 2019 or Saturday, April 13, 2019
- Saturday, April 4, 2020 or Saturday, April 11, 2020
Gourmet four-course, sit-down dinner for approximately 400 people that includes:
- First Course: appetizer or salad that is in place at commencement of program
- Second Course: soup/salad
- Main Course: beef or chicken, starch and vegetable
- Desert: on table and used as centerpiece throughout event
- Coffee & Tea
- Assorted breads
- The host venue agrees to sponsor a Champagne Reception
- Cash bar
- Access to room 24 hours in advance of event for audio/video set up
- All necessary labour required for room setup and service
- Special dietary requirements will be addressed as needed
We welcome creative suggestions and recommendations that will complement the success of the event.
Please forward your proposal including complete pricing to Charla Robinson, President by email: email@example.com Proposals will only be accepted from Chamber members and will be received until Friday, August 17, 2018. The lowest or any tender will not necessarily be accepted.
Thank you for your time in reviewing this request. Please call Charla with any questions or concerns at 624-2626.
Filter News by Topic
View News by Topic
The Thunder Bay District Health Unit's Wellness at Work newsletter was released on June 23, 2021 This edition addresses the following topics Updated screening tool and poster Updated travel guidance Read the June 23th edition here
The Chamber is seeking candidates interested in serving as our representative on the Board of Directors of Thunder Bay International Airports Authority Inc.
2021 CCC Resolution: Improper Collection of Duties Negatively Impacts Canadian Retailers and Federal Tax Revenues
Canadian importers/exporters are often required to pay tariffs to gain access to International markets. In some situations, importers/exporters are able to seek relief from paid tariffs through the submission of a drawback claim to the Canada Border Services Agency or a remission approval from the Ministry of Finance. Unfortunately, the claims process is a time and resource drain to companies without the necessary expertise and/or administrative staff to manage the requirements…
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT The Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce the winners for our 27th Annual Business Excellence Awards which were proudly presented by Bell on Wednesday June 16, 2021 @ Boomers Drive-in. CLEAN, GREEN & BEAUTIFUL Sponsored by:...