Request For ProposalBusiness Awards Host Venue
The Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce is accepting proposals to host the Business Awards Gala in 2019 and 2020.
The preferred dates are:
- Saturday, April 6, 2019 or Saturday, April 13, 2019
- Saturday, April 4, 2020 or Saturday, April 11, 2020
Gourmet four-course, sit-down dinner for approximately 400 people that includes:
- First Course: appetizer or salad that is in place at commencement of program
- Second Course: soup/salad
- Main Course: beef or chicken, starch and vegetable
- Desert: on table and used as centerpiece throughout event
- Coffee & Tea
- Assorted breads
- The host venue agrees to sponsor a Champagne Reception
- Cash bar
- Access to room 24 hours in advance of event for audio/video set up
- All necessary labour required for room setup and service
- Special dietary requirements will be addressed as needed
We welcome creative suggestions and recommendations that will complement the success of the event.
Please forward your proposal including complete pricing to Charla Robinson, President by email: email@example.com Proposals will only be accepted from Chamber members and will be received until Friday, August 17, 2018. The lowest or any tender will not necessarily be accepted.
Thank you for your time in reviewing this request. Please call Charla with any questions or concerns at 624-2626.
Filter News by Topic
View News by Topic
As required under the provisions of the Boards of Trade Act, the Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce will hold our 56th virtual Annual General Meeting, on Wednesday, February 03, 2021.
On Thursday, January 14th Charla asked City leadership to make the tough but necessary choices that will reduce operating costs for 2021 and the years ahead, acknowledge the hard reality confronting many of our citizens, demonstrate empathy with their struggles, and leave a little more money in their pockets for daily purchases.
The Ontario Small Business Support Grant is intended to help small businesses (including sole proprietorships) in Ontario that are required to close or significantly restrict services under Ontario’s province-wide shutdown effective December 26, 2020.
The Ontario government, in consultation with the Chief Medical Officer of Health and other health experts, has declared a second provincial emergency under s 7.0.1 (1) of the Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act (EMPCA). As of January 14, 2021 at 12:01 a.m., a stay at home order is in effect for all of Ontario.