Candidates, under consideration, must meet two or more of the following criteria:
- Recognition of outstanding achievement as an individual
- Recognition of long-standing involvement in community functions and services in the interest of business
- Member of longstanding participation on Committees and/or the Board of Directors, in the Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce, either as a principle or as an employee of a member firm
- Recipient of the Charles J. Carter Lifetime Business Achievement Award.
- Nominations are generated and reviewed by the Past Chair Committee who then pass their recommendation(s) on to the Chamber Executive.
- The Chamber Executive will place the matter before a Directors’ Board meeting for review and ratification of approved members.
- New Honourary members will be announced and appropriately recognized.
Together, we are the catalyst for a stronger business community.
To be recognized as Thunder Bay’s leading business organization, providing maximum opportunity to its members and advocating for business and community health, growth and economic prosperity.